Unified communications (UC) allow you to bring together different forms of communication tools into one solution. Selecting the right unified communication solution will help your business give clients faster, more efficient service—and enable your employees to work more collaboratively by integrating communications into important applications and processes. Combining telephony (fixed-line, mobile or VoIP systems), email, audio and web conferencing, instant messaging and chat allows users to collaborate in real-time and have information more easily accessible.
A report by Avant Analytics shows that interest in UCaaS spiked more than 88% due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has redefined the ways in which people work and think about work and with that the popularity of UC among businesses continues to grow and the benefits are significant.
Benefits of unified communication
- Lowers your overhead costs
- Improves your customer service
- Improves collaboration between departments and teams
- Increases team productivity and efficiency
- Enables a mobile and remote workforce
At Computer Solutions, we have partnered with 8×8, a leading provider of unified communications and the only solution with CCaaS and UCaaS capabilities on one, single platform, to provide key insights and helpful guides to maintaining business readiness. Download any of our free resources below and contact us today for assistance in building a custom communication solution for your business.
Download for Free:
- Free Case Study: Live Oak Bank Delivers Exceptional Service Even During a Natural Disaster
- Free Checklist: 5 Essentials to Maintain Communications Readiness During a Crisis
- Free Solutions Guide: Maintain Business Readiness with 8×8