The HPE Hyper Converged 380 (HC 380) is the newest addition to HPE’s line of hyper-converged hardware. This device, along with the HPE HC 250, set a new standard for hybrid IT management. The HC 380 engages users through an intuitive interface, making the deployment of virtual machines a pleasant, quick, and simplistic experience for end-users and IT generalists.
With the HC 380, it takes as little as 15 minutes to deploy virtual machines and add space to existing virtual machines. 5 clicks and you’re set.
Featuring OneView user experience (UX), monitoring and management of your VM environment is effortless. HPE OneView UX consolidates the following tasks into one console.
- Virtual machine (VM) vending (create, edit, delete)
- Hardware/driver and appliance UI frictionless updates
- Advanced capacity and performance analytics (optional)
- Backup and restore of appliance configuration details
- Role-based access
- Integration with existing LDAP or Active Directory
- Physical and virtual hardware monitoring
Available in three workload configurations, the HC 380 can be customized at the time of order thereby offering multiple options for your virtualization environment. Learn more